The old Anand Bhavan, which was donated in 1930 by Mr. Motilal Nehru, a freedom fighter and father of Jawaharlal Nehru, is renamed by Mr. Motilal Nehru as Swaraj Bhawan. This building served as the headquarters of the Congress Committee. Now, the premise conducts classes to teach arts and crafts to children.
A light and sound programme is also organized here. There will be four shows every day.
It is open between 9:30 am and 5 pm. Swaraj Bhawan is closed on Mondays and central government holidays.